- Provides a waiver of driver's license fees (except for individuals who have been convicted for certain sexual crimes) and license plate fees for veterans with a service-related disability rating of 60% or greater.
- Provides that veterans with special "disabled veteran" license plates may park in accessible parking spaces and may park for free at parking meters. Such plates need not show the international accessibility symbol.
- Provides assistance for veterans with disabilities in filing for benefits with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Provides for the creation of veterans' county service offices in certain counties.
- Offers veterans loan programs for home and land purchase and home improvement.
- Provides for the creation of a mental health intervention program for veterans that includes peer-to-peer counseling.
- Requires higher education institutions to give a student course credit for military service.
- Exempts certain veterans with disabilities from fees for obtaining a driver's license or personal ID.
- Provides for a designation on the back of a driver's license indicating veteran status.
- Allows for veterans with a 50% disability ranking or higher to vote without presenting ID if the veteran presents proper documentation of his or her disability.
- Provides that veterans' service agencies, such as those that provide housing assistance or employment training for low-income veterans, are allowed to bid on state procurement opportunities as though they are small businesses, even if the agency is a nonprofit organization.