Mansion History Timeline Sources & Credits
Carrington, Ph.D, Evelyn M. The Neill-Cochran Museam House 1855-1976. Waco: Texian Press, 1977. Print.
Alexander, Drury Blakeley, Joe B. Frantz, Jack Maguire, and Audray Bateman Randle. The Governor's Mansion of Texas, A Historic Tour. Friends of the Governor's Mansion, 1985. Print.
McQueary, Carl R. Dining at the Governor's Mansion. 1st. College Station: Texas A&M University Press, 2003. Print.
Daniel, Jean Houston, Price Daniel, and Dorothy Blodgett. The Texas Governor's Mansion. Austin: Texas State Library and Archives, 1984. Print.
The Governor's Mansion of Texas, A Tour of Texas' Most Historic Home. Austin: Friends of the Governor's Mansion, 1997. Print.
- Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
- Briscoe Center, University of Texas Center for American History
- Friends of the Governor's Mansion, Austin
- John Jefferson
- LBJ Library Photos by Cecil Stoughton & Yoichi Pkamoto
- State Preservation Board, Austin, TX
- TxDOT photo by J. Griffis Smith (background image)
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission
- Volz and Associates, Austin Texas
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- Mansion History
- Mansion News
- Mansion Restoration
- Mansion Restoration Fund
- Mansion Education
- Mansion Tours
- Friends of the Mansion
- State Preservation Board »
Texas Crimestoppers Program:
(800) 252-TIPS (8477)
State Fire Marshal's Arson Hotline: